A Flexible, Scalable Physical Therapy EHR Solution
VersaSuite’s Physical Therapy EHR is a comprehensive, fully integrated software solution ideal for today’s modern and efficient physical therapy practice. Flexible templates support the wide variety of data and symptoms necessary for clear diagnosis and treatment, allowing for customization of template layout and details to best suit your proven workflow while increasing productivity. Synopses allow the tracking of problems over time, so you can see if your treatments are successful, or need to be modified – all at a single glance. Best of all, our cloud-based installation option minimizes up-front costs.
Intuitive template features like pick-lists, check boxes, and buttons make send specialty-specific documentation, including initial examinations, progress notes, daily notes, customizable flowsheets, and discharge summaries more efficient, allowing for improved care of patients and increased productivity among staff. Busy physicians can save valuable time by recording notes with conveniently integrated voice transcription, and our robust library of ICD and CPT codes allows you to electronically capture, submit, and track charges efficiently.
Key Physical Therapy EHR Features
- Easily record complaints, illness history, and review of symptoms
- Generate reports and other charting in just minutes
- Seamlessly integrated practice management and a single database eliminate redundant data entry.
- Quickly access lab results, medication history, and electronic prescriptions and refills
- One-click access to PACS Imaging, Order Entry, EMAR, ETAR, Billing, and Patient Demographics
- Integrated voice dictation with Dragon Medical™ and M*Modal™