A Flexible & Intuitive Oncology EHR Solution
VersaSuite Oncology EHR is specifically designed to address the complex needs of oncologists and their patients. In addition to the many features of our core EHR functionality, VersaSuite’s Oncology EHR templates provide detailed drawing components to capture important exam information, detail oncology-specific data, and mirror the charts you utilize most.
VersaSuite’s Oncology EHR is a comprehensive exam information and image management solution that allows you to oversee your patients’ complete care, from initial diagnosis through post-treatment followup. Integral features such as electronic prescriptions, lab results, and RIS/PACS imaging are interwoven, and because every feature and module is part of a unified code-set with a single database, no integration is required to populate essential information throughout our EHR and EPM software, ensuring that crucial data is communicated among oncologists, clinicians, billers, and administrators. Expansive drug and procedure lists, automated check-off of key data, and on-click entry of common canned notes are all included.
- Easily access lab results, medication history, and electronic prescriptions and refills
- One-click access to PACS Imaging, Order Entry, EMAR, ETAR, Billing, and Patient Demographics
- Drug-allergy contradictions and drug-drug interactions checking and alerts
- EDI for billing, eligibility, certification and authorization approvals
- Integrated voice dictation with Dragon Medical™ and M*Modal™
- Streamline patient exams, eliminate errors commonly seen with paper charts, and increase productivity and efficiency
- Generate reports and other charting in just minutes
- Seamlessly integrated practice management and a single database eliminate redundant data entry.