A Flexible & Intuitive Rheumatology EHR Solution
VersaSuite’s Rheumatology EHR is ideally suited for today’s modern and efficient rheumatology practice. Flexible templates support the wide variety of data and symptoms necessary for clear diagnosis and treatment within this complex medical specialty, allowing for customization of template layout and details to best suit your proven workflow while increasing productivity.
Intuitive template features like pick-lists, check boxes, and buttons make documenting infusions of joint injection & aspiration, medications, and wound care more efficient, allowing for improved care of patients suffering from osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, gout, vasculitis, lupus, spondylitis, and other common rheumatic conditions. Busy physicians can save valuable time by recording notes with conveniently integrated voice transcription, and our robust library of ICD and CPT codes allows you to electronically capture, submit, and track charges efficiently.
Key Rheumatology EHR Features
- Easily record complaints, illness history, and review of symptoms
- Generate reports and other charting in just minutes
- Seamlessly integrated practice management and a single database eliminate redundant data entry.
- Quickly access lab results, medication history, and electronic prescriptions and refills
- One-click access to PACS Imaging, Order Entry, EMAR, ETAR, Billing, and Patient Demographics
- Integrated voice dictation with Dragon Medical™ and M*Modal™