A Flexible, Scalable Pulmonology EHR Solution
VersaSuite Pulmonology EHR is specifically designed to meet the needs of the modern pulmonology practice and includes support for sleep medicine and sleep disorders. VersaSuite Pulmonology EHR includes comprehensive list of conditions that even the most educated physician could find difficult to track, but our sophisticated macros allow even the most convoluted risk factors to be tabulated and presented to the doctor upon initial exam. In addition to the many features of our core EHR functionality, VersaSuite’s Pulmonology EHR templates provide detailed drawing components to capture important exam information and mirror the charts you utilize most.
VersaSuite knows that no two practices are alike, so our templates are built with the ability to customize layout and details to suit your proven workflow, easily recording complaints, illness history, and review of symptoms. Busy physicians can save valuable time by recording notes with conveniently integrated voice transcription, and our robust library of ICD and CPT codes allows you to electronically capture, submit, and track charges efficiently. Since our drawing components are capable of creating both procedure codes and ICD codes, you even have the ability to create codes while drawing out a finding.
Key Pulmonology EHR Features
- Streamline patient exams, eliminate errors commonly seen with paper charts, and increase productivity and efficiency
- Generate reports and other charting in just minutes
- Seamlessly integrated practice management and a single database eliminate redundant data entry.
- Easily access lab results, medication history, and electronic prescriptions and refills
- One-click access to PACS Imaging, Order Entry, EMAR, ETAR, Billing, and Patient Demographics
- Integrated voice dictation with Dragon Medical™ and M*Modal™
DISCOVER THE ADAPTIVE EHR & HIS SOLUTION
Learn how switching to VersaSuite can increase your revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance patient care.