Comprehensive Clinical Alerts & Decision Support
VersaSuite CPOE allows the computerized entry of healthcare provider instructions and helps eliminate errors at every step in the medication process, improving patient outcome and limiting unnecessary spending of resources.
Developed on a unified code-set with information stored in a single database, VersaSuite CPOE is seamlessly integrated across our entire suite of solutions and fully scalable to any hospital environment.
Our intuitive design simplifies even the most complex order sets and medication orders and supports complicated treatment plans across all healthcare environments. VersaSuite CPOE is the ideal solution to eliminate delay in order completion, reduce errors related to handwriting and transcription, provide error-checking, and simplify inventory and posting of charges.
Seamlessly Integrated with the Rest of VersaSuite, No Integration Required
- Automatic code capture that feeds billing and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Med orders flow into the Pharmacy Automation System (PAS), and then Electronic Medication Administration Record (EMAR) in one coherent flow
- Lab orders feed the Lab Information System (LIS)
- Radiology orders pass into the Radiology Information System (RIS), and then the Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS)
- Integrated with a global tasking system to assign tasks to anyone at any time based on any order
- Outstanding orders transfer between all care settings: emergency department, ICU, inpatient, etc.
Clinical Decision Support (CDS)
- Drug-drug interactions, powered by First Data Bank (FDB)
- Supports CDS warning overrides
- Recommends cheaper, generic alternatives to reduce costs
- Configurable alert settings, to help manage “alert fatigue.”