Director of Healthcare Informatics
We are seeking client-focused, motivated, healthcare professionals with a passion for technology. Come join our Client Care team in providing front-line support, training, and implementation using our HIS/EHR/EPM/ERP software suite.
As the healthcare technology industry continues to advance, now is the perfect opportunity to join an industry leader. If you’re familiar with clinical workflows and enjoy learning new technology, this is your chance to play a key role in the improvement and evolution of the global healthcare system.
With full benefits, company-paid travel, advancement opportunities, and rewards for hard work and dedication, this role is ideal for mature-minded individuals who excel in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a diverse team.
- Ambulatory or inpatient clinical (i.e. MD, DO, RN, Ph.D.)
- Leadership Qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly professional and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fast-learner, demonstrating a strong problem-solving ability
- Must be technically inclined
- Willingness and ability to travel, including overnight stays
- Experience with one or more electronic health record (EHR) systems
- Familiarity with Database Engines like Microsoft SQL or Oracle
- Proficient in SQL
- Background in training, implementation, or support
- Previous experience with technical support, training, or implementation
- Technical writing