Our simple to use VersaSuite Inpatient EHR Solution is the perfect system for your Hospital. Our integrated series of modules containing all the necessary elements specifically designed to meet the needs of your Hospital.
VersaSuite and its Clinic Solution (sold separately) can be combined to handle all aspects of your Hospital and Associated Outpatient practices from Appointment Setting, Scheduling, Examination, Diagnosis, Medications, Prescriptions, Labs, Prescribing, Image Storage, Billing and much more.
The interoperability of this combination of modules will provide your staff with all of the tools required for patient care, diagnosis, and billing. The Hospital Solution also comes with a set of full-function reporting tools that will allow your staff to granularly create reports for any clinical and hospital financial data you have collected with the VersaSuite EHR Module.
Explore all of our Inpatient Modules
Inpatient Hospital Information System Key Features
- Provide a real-time connection to numerous facilities for a unified approach to patient results and clinical care.
- Place the necessary control to securely access patient information across an entire care team without sacrificing the most important aspect of the workflow; patient care.
- Simplify meeting often vague Meaningful Use requirements so that providers can stay focused on patient care.
- Same user interface in the ambulatory, ED, and inpatient environments
- Automatic and seamless passing of codes to patient billing
- Exam summaries generated with a single click
As an EHR this Solution we are MU Certified and HIPPA Compliant. Secure access is provided by both job function and even line item approval. All information is provided to users based upon a strict classification or employee code. You can feel safe in knowing that the electronic data is protected and your access is limited to those who are authorized. Through the proper integration visually every element of the EHR is available for use with-in any purchased Module. Finally, each component of the EHR can be dropped into financials and operational analysis via the included reporting module.